Recommendations for your Holidays.
For these holidays, We recommend that you follow the following tips:
- If you are going to travel in December, You can now complete the Summer Certificate with the data of your stay.
- For trips from January onwards, registration will be enabled, progressively, three weeks before your trip. ww.argentina.gob.ar/verano
- Check the current regulation and the entry requirements of the destination town of your trip.
- Before hiring any service or product, Check with the provider how it applies its cancellation policy, rescheduling or returns.
- Make sure you have the necessary personal protection elements (chinstraps, gel alcohol) to travel safely.
- Try to have the required documentation prepared in advance.
- Keep social distance from 2 meters and avoid direct contact with other people.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based solution.
- Do not forget to wear a chinstrap or mask according to current regulations.
- Keep the environments ventilated (accommodation, transport, etc).
- Disinfect your personal items when you return from the public highway.
- Respect the preventive and security measures established for each activity.
- Before going to the beach, check if it has any access limitation, capacity or permanence, and other information.
- Do not access the beaches if their occupancy is high and it does not allow to maintain the safety distance.
- Check the current regulation and entry requirements of the town of your habitual residence (por ejemplo, hisopado, sworn declaration, isolation).