Protocols for these Summer Holidays.
Then, We present some of the protocols for your vacation this season:
- Tourists must process the Summer Certificate (www.argentina.gob.ar/verano). Each municipality will validate the requests that include information about the stay and travelers.
- The use of a chinstrap is mandatory in all instances of the trip.
- As far as possible, make web check in and sworn statement online and use digital or electronic means of payment.
- Temperature control and luggage sanitation upon entry. The guest brings his own suitcase to the room, except for exceptions.
- Pool areas will not be enabled, indoor spa and gym. They are allowed in open spaces with a shift system that guarantees a 30% gauging and frequent cleaning of high contact surfaces.
- Common spaces will not be enabled (living room, multipurpose room or game room).
- Los desayunos y comidas incluidos en la tarifa deberán suministrarse en la habitación o en la modalidad “para llevar”, They can be consumed in the hotel's breakfast room or dining room, as long as the capacity of the 30%, social distancing and hygiene and disinfection conditions.
- The air conditioning of the common spaces must be carried out exclusively with natural ventilation to guarantee the renewal of air with cross ventilation.
- Elevators for individual use or for groups of cohabitants.
- Set up a mailbox or urn for the deposit of keys or magnetic cards at the end of the stay, for disinfection.
Valid until today.