The Defender of the Tourist distinguished for his work on Accessible Tourism.
The Defender of the Tourist City of Buenos Aires yesterday received an honorary diploma, by national Senator Maria Magdalena Odarda, in recognition of the "valuable commitment and sensitivity for accessible tourism". It was delivered within the framework of the Second Plenary National Accessible Tourism, carried out in the Perito Moreno Alfredo Palacios hall of the building of the National Senate and jointly organized by the Odarda and official Accessible Tourism Network.
This event addressed topics related to accessibility in the field of tourism, specifically addresses the new challenges to be overcome in this era, such as:
- Progress of the Accessible Tourism 2018 al 2019.
- Marketing & Tourist promotion. Statistics. Big Data tool. Accessible Tourism Marketing.
- National regulations, provincial and local. Senator Odarda project in National Parks.
- Touristic destinations. Accessible Tourist Offer. Adapted Alternative Tourism.
- The economy in the Accessible Tourism.
- integration of persons with disabilities to the tourism sector.